What is this course about?
Sixth sense technology is a revolutionary technology that can change the
physical world around us and make it more simpler. By using this technology
the user can use natural hand gestures to control all the electronic devices in an innovative way.
This course introduces you to the amazing world of sixth sense technology
and its fascinating applications. Using an Arduino board and other electronic components, you will develop a robot that can be controlled through digital information.
The digital information is processed using the image processing technique which takes the input
data from the user who can give commands using hand gestures.
Apart from gaining practical skills on Sixth Sense technology, you will learn about the Arduino Architecture,
Arduino Programming, Image Processing technology by doing this project based course.
- Understanding of the concepts of Sixth Sense Technology
- Practical sessions on Image Processing using Open CV, Python
- Implementation of real time Image Processing techniques on Robotics
- Video Acquisition and Manipulation
- Understand Arduino Architecture and programming
- Develop and test an Sixth Sense Robot
- Lecture Session - 4 hrs
- Design Session - 1 hr
- Fabrication Session - 1 hr
- Programming Session - 6 hrs
- Testing & Competition Session - 4 hrs
- Introduction to Sixth sense Technology
- Introduction to Image Processing and application
- Open CV and Python programming
- Edge detection and image enhancement
- Geometric transformations of images
- Centroids and Contours
- Colour detection and object tracking
- Arduino Uno - Architecture, Programming & Trouble-shooting
- Programming the Robot using Python Open CV and Arduino
- Arduino Uno
- DC Motors
- Wheels and Clamps
- Caster Wheel
- Battery Connectors
- Motor Driver
- 2 pin and 1 pin Connectors
- Working tools *
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end.
Participants registering in groups of 5 will get take-home kit for free. Take-home kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with*.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study materials for workshops attended
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Skyfi Labs certificates have an unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Anybody interested in Arduino Architecture & Programming, Image Processing can attend this course.
- Roboversity is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Electrical and Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
1800-3000-1260 (24 Hrs)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college