What is this workshop about?
With the urbanization is on the rise, a lot of metro cities are beginning to face energy crisis to meet the demands. And it will not be possible to meet this energy demand through conventional methodologies. Renewable energy is one such good alternative for this and a lot of organizations have already started to invest their resources on this to implement onto their operations.
As part of the training program, you will learn about renewable energy sources and the techniques to yield electrical energy using solar and wind power. This includes practical exposure to solar energy production along with the real-life application of charging a battery. Students also learn the concepts of smart energy and other industry trends like green energy, smart building, smart grid and energy harvesting technologies.
- Understanding of Renewable Energy System
- Exposure to electronic circuit diagram
- Practical experience with live projects on Solar and Wind Energy system
- Understanding of Embedded system, microcontroller programming, Digital Sensor
- Design and develop Solar and Wind powered Mobile Charger
- Lecture Session - 3 hours
- Circuit Design Session - 3 hours
- Solar Mobile Charger Testing Session - 3 hours
- Design of a smart traffic control system - 2 hours
- Design and development of wind technology - 3 hours
- Hardware and Programming Session - 2 hours
- Introduction to Renewable Energy – Solar and Wind system
- Solar panel functioning and application
- Wind turbine – Function and Application
- Electronics –
- Microcontroller Programming
- Embedded System
- Digital Sensors
- Circuit Design
- Renewable energy system – necessity and implementation
- Skyfi Labs' Development Board
- Digital IR Sensors - 4 Nos.
- USB-ASP Programmer
- Solar Panel
- Solar Battery Circuit Components
- Cables and Connectors
- Bread Board
- Resistors - 4 Nos.
- Wire Stripper and Screw Drivers
- Color LEDs - 8 Nos.
- 9V Battery Connectors - 2 Nos.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Roboversity certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Anybody interested in smart energy systems, renewable energies, microcontroller architecture and programming can attend this workshop.
- Roboversity is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Electrical and Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
18002003855 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college