Most new cars and 95% mobile phones contain microcontroller chips designed by ARM, leading semiconductor design company. In fact, ARM architecture is used in embedded systems of almost all modern electronic devices. This workshop is designed to provide industry-level experience in developing embedded systems projects using the widely used ARM architecture.
- Introduction to ARM processors and RISC architecture
- Comparing the Advantages of ARM with other micro controllers
- Exposure to ARM hardware architecture
- Learning mbed API
- Understanding GPIO, ADC, PWM and Serial communication programming
- Accessing various onboard sensors like accelerometers, Capacitive touch sensors etc of ARM development board
- Air Mouse using I2C and Serial communication
- Self Balancing Robot
- Lecture Session - 3 hrs
- Design Session - 3 hrs
- Fabrication Session - 1 hr
- Programming Session - 6 hrs
- Testing Session - 3 hrs
- ARM architecture and programming
- mbed API
- I2C and USB communications
- Self-balancing robot- Overview and concepts
- Programming – Embedded C++
- ARM Embedded Development Board (FRDM)
- B01 Motors
- Wheels and Wooden Chassis
- 9V Battery
- Connecting wires
- Working Tools*
- Wire Stripper*
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end.
Participants registering in groups of 5 will get take-home kit for free. Take-home kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with *.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Roboversity certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Anybody interested in Electronics, Programming and Embedded systems can participate in this workshop.
- Roboversity is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Electrical and Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
18001237177 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college