Modern state of robotic technology made robots working self-reliantly which is a greatest advantage, at the same time human machine interaction is very less. Despite the fact, technology is flourishing rapidly still creatures having fears on automation robots in some circumstances like handling of hazardous materials and robotic surgery. Haptic arm plays a vital role in such circumstances. Haptic is the wonderful technology where touch sensation and human machine interaction can support to control the robots. Our HAPTIC ARM workshops assist the engineers to learn about the haptic arm technology which uses the gesture established robotic arms. Arduino the prominent open source integrated development environment and hardware embedded board can control the actuators depending upon the gesture actions. In this workshop we train the future engineers about haptic technology and Arduino.
- Introduction to Hardware and Software of Arduino Development platform
- Exposure to design of Robotic Arm and its control procedures
- Developing the Electronics circuitry involved in Robotic Arm
- Understanding and implementing the Robotic Arm control using Sensors
- Learning about the Embedded Programming to Control the Robotic Arm
- Hands-on experience for participants with Human–machine interfaces
Course Structure & Topics covered
- Understanding Arduino development Platform and Robotic Arm Technology
- Exposure to Design and mechanisms involved in building Robotic Arm
- Fabrication of Robotic Arm and its circuit Assembly with sensors, Arduino development board and DC motors
- Programming and Calibration of the Robotic Arm using Arduino software
- Testing of Robotic Arm
Arduino compatible Freeduino Development Board
Aluminum Square Pipes
Gears & Clamps
Screws and Nuts
- Working tools*
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end.
Participants registering in groups of 5 will get take-home kit for free. Take-home kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with *.
Anybody interested in Robotics and Embedded systems especially Human–machine interfaces can participate in this workshop.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All Roboversity certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
- Roboversity is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Electrical and Electronics Engineering disciplines.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here
. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
18002003855 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college